Health & Safety
TOGETHER WE MUST AIM FOR AN ACCIDENT FREE WORKPLACE…
M&P HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
M&P Contractors Wales Ltd are committed to fulfilling its statutory obligations and complying with legislation, regulation and relevant Codes of Practice, ensuring the prevention of accidents, incidents, ill health of its workforce, and any others who may be affected by its activities. It is our commitment to achieve a working environment, which is free of work related accidents and ill health and to this end we are committed to continual improvement of our management systems and H&S performance.
• All M&P employees & sub-contractors must be familiar with and co-operate fully with all health & safety arrangements that apply to their working activities. They must not intentionally or recklessly interfere with anything provided in the interests of health & safety, or compromise their own safety or the safety of others who may be affected by their actions.
• M&P fully recognizes that the safe delivery of its on Site working programmes and the implementation of Safety policies require optimum co-ordination, with the allocation of sufficient resources being provided to meet these objectives.
• M&P encourages a process of co-operation, communication; consultation between management and staff at all levels using on Site team meetings and off Site management meetings.
• The Managing Director and individual Directors understand their own personal responsibilities regarding the implementation of this policy and are kept informed of any relevant health & safety Management issues as they occur, through an ongoing performance review.
• M&P is committed to ensuring a Safe working environment for all personnel working within our organization and others who may be affected by their actions.
This policy statement is to be read in conjunction with M&P’s Health & Safety Policy, which when read together form M&Ps Health & Safety Manual. We will continue to issue Safety Memos, Safety Manuals and whatever is needed to ensure a Safe working environment for all personnel, as in the eyes of M&P……. Prevention is better than cure!
My statement is simple, take pride in your work……… always do it right!
Mark Trevelyan Huntley, Managing Director, July 2010
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Submit a business inquiry online